Monday, August 16, 2010

What's the best way to break up with your boyfriend without hurting their feelings?

I'm breaking up with my boyfriend tomorrow because one of his girls as a friend hates me and wants us to be separated so I can't deal with this *****'s bitching so I'm going to end it. But I don't know how to end the relationship without saying something stupid. I've broken up with my other 5 boyfriends but I forgot how I did it. I need help people!!What's the best way to break up with your boyfriend without hurting their feelings?
Maybe you should be honest and tell him that his friend is putting way too much stress on the relationship and you can't handle it anymore. Let him know you care for him and want the best for him; but the outside influences are too much to take on right now.What's the best way to break up with your boyfriend without hurting their feelings?
mybe you should rethink this.... should you really let his bi*chy friend ruin your relationship?


if you really like him then you should tell her to mind her own business and to get over it.


chances are she likes him and wants her to herself.


i suggest that you dont break up, and just solve the problem.





but if you feel you must, say something like ';i cant deal with your friend(s) anymore, its really bothering me'; and then continue the conversation from there
dont end a relationship cause of his friend.


but if you must just say -


its over i cant handle this bitching anymore.






It is impossible to break up with him without hurting his feelings. Just grow up and do it.
WOW i didn't even read the paragraph and i already know the answer....there is no such thing as NOT hurting someone with a break up.
tell him to tell his friend to stop and if that dosnt work then say im tired of ur friends bullshit, do u want to see other people for a while?

No comments:

Post a Comment