Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend of less than a week? Is it too soon?

I know I may sound selfish and stupid, but I've only been with him for less than a week and I want to call it off. It's not him, but I'm just not ready to be in a relationship. He told me he really likes me and I didn't want to break his heart so I said yes when he asked me. Is it too soon to call it off?How do I break up with my boyfriend of less than a week? Is it too soon?
not to soon to call it off, better now than later sweetie, you have to just tell him how you feel and do it soonHow do I break up with my boyfriend of less than a week? Is it too soon?
girl go, selfish is not the word! the fact that you are concerned about hurting him is the exact opposite. with that being said if you dont want a relationship dont get into 1. let him know hes a cool guy whatever but right now your just not in the right state of mind for a relationship, itd be cool to be friends for awhile first and than maybe later on when you get your mind right you can try again, but for now you wanna be solo. never do something you dont want to do cause in the long run this is your life..nobody elses and you hafta live it. so live it the way you want. you dont hafta be selfish to be happy. =)
Pfftt. you can call it off whenever you want to.. just say you're not ready.. and that's that.
Say, ';I don't know if this is working out. I just don't feel ready for a relationship right now.';
  • mens hair
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment