Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend?

I've been dating my boyfriend for about four months, and I just don't like him anymore. He's also kind of clingy, he told me he loved me after the first month of dating. All he ever wants to do is make out.


I am NOT breaking up with him in person. I can't see him that sad, and who knows what would happen anyways. Just because I don't like him doesn't mean I don't still care about him.





So help please, how I could break up with him?How do I break up with my boyfriend?
Wow, that sounds exactly like my boyfriend, always so clingy, and saying he loves you too early.


Well, I broke up with mine in person...


But I think you could maybe be talking to him on the phone and do it. It's better than texting it.


Just sound really nice about it.


:)))How do I break up with my boyfriend?
You're a pansy for not having the guts to break up with him in person.





I hope soon he realizes he was lucky he didn't end up with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment