Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend, because I'm not ready for a relationship? What do I say?

I just got my first boyfriend and I realized that I'm not ready for a relationship. How do I break the news to him without him thinking he still has a shot, or that it was something he did?How do I break up with my boyfriend, because I'm not ready for a relationship? What do I say?
i'm sure he will be hurt, but just be honest with him, before things get too serious, and he will get even more hurt later. just tell him how you feel, if he really cares about you, he will respect your decision. just stay good friends for now, and who knows, your feelings might change, and you could always date again in the future whenever you feel ready!How do I break up with my boyfriend, because I'm not ready for a relationship? What do I say?
Just tell him you're not ready to pursue an actual relationship. It's better to let him know than to lead him on, and break him even more in the end to know that it was all B.S, and you truly never gave your heart to him, but just be sure to let him know that there is no one else in the picture, so he doesn't think that you're lying, and is trying to get away from him to be with someone else.





Good Luck!
just tell him that you have realized that a relationship is not what you want right now. tell him thats it is something that you or him cant help but that you want to stay friends if that is okay with him. do it as soon as possible so that you are not leading him on. don't do it over text or email. do it face to face. it is more respectful.





good luck!
wow that's a ***** move im sorry. you should have giving it more thought first. some girl did that to me so you wont be able to just play it off. It WILL HURT him and to make him think he doesn't have a chance then you just have to straight forward with him....... wow?
Just be honest and tell him that you aren't ready for a relationship and you'd rather be friends
Welcome to Splitsville; population: you.
just be totally honest with him.
';I'm not ready for a relationship, so I think we should break up.';

No comments:

Post a Comment