Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend?

I have been going out with him for almost three months. But I seriously dont feel anything for him anymore. He can be a big jerk to be, and I really need to move on. I dont know how because he has ISS (which is in school suspension) for three days and his phone is broken. So... please help. How do I break up with him in the lightest way?How do I break up with my boyfriend?
Wait till his suspension is over and do it face to face.


I know it's harder this way, but it's a lot more respectful.


Tell him the truth. Don't lie just because you think it'll make it easier, because, if he ever finds out the truth, it will hurt him more.


Don't do it when any body's around- it must be only you and him.


I hope all goes as well as it can.How do I break up with my boyfriend?
you can try iming him if he has a screen name which might make it easier so you dont have to see him when you do it. You can also message him on myspace if he has one or you can ask one of his friends to give him the message for you.





hope i helped :D

No comments:

Post a Comment