Friday, August 20, 2010

Want to break up with my aquarius boyfriend. How?

I am a scorpio female. i want to break up with my boyfriend who is an aquarius. how can i do that??Want to break up with my aquarius boyfriend. How?
'Honey, I have recently discovered a disturbing dependence on making every decision in my life depending on when the people involved happened to be born. I think it'll be for your own good to get away from this relationship.'Want to break up with my aquarius boyfriend. How?
Being an aquarius the best thing to do is be straightforward. Do not sugar coat it or take a while to say it. Honesty is always the best, and he'll know that the truth sometimes hurts.
I'm an aquarius and I wrote this breakup article from an ';aquarian'; perspective:





http://www.bukisa.com/articles/46397_how鈥?/a>
Aquarius's Like honesty so just be upfront and honest about it.


Don't worry about hurting his feelings because Aquarius's are detached from their emotions. they don't let them get in the way
Ask the stars. They'll probably say, ';tell him you want to break up with him.'; The stars know all.
aww truss me this has nuffink to do with signs really, everybody wants a straight up break up.


so jus tell him wag1. no long thing.
just break-up ! zodiac is a word.
  • mens hair
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment