Friday, August 20, 2010

I broke up with my boyfriend and now I really miss him. How can I stay strong?

I broke up with him because he was acting like a complete jerk. He's a sweetheart but I wanted to teach him a lesson. This happened yesterday and I figured he would call by now, but he hasn't. I really really miss him, but I will rather be without him than deal with a complete a**hole. How can I stay strong n not get a hold of him?I broke up with my boyfriend and now I really miss him. How can I stay strong?
The purpose of dating is to get to know people and how to behave in a relationship.


He is failing by acting like a jerk.


You are also failing by not addressing the problem, and acting like a jerk yourself in the process. Sound like you two are a match.





If you tell him he is acting like a jerk and that you don't want to be around him when he is like that then, he has a choice to make. Act like a jerk and not be with you or not act like one and be with you.





By braking up, you have effectively cut off all communication and haven't learned how to deal with this behavior. His acting like a jerk is temporary (hopefully) your acting like a jerk (by breaking up over it) is definite. On top of that, you are now mixing in pride. You don't want to call him cause it would be an admission that you made a mistake (which you did).





You tell me who sounds like they need more help?





Do the right thing. Call him and tell him how he makes you feel when he acts like a jerk.

No comments:

Post a Comment