Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend and I have been going out for 6 months already and I don't have the same feelings for him anymore...should I break up with him online or in person? Online would be much easier, but I'm not sure if it would be appropriate. So if I were to break up with him in person, what would I say and where/when would be good? My main question is online vs. in person. Thanks.





BTW I really do not want to break up with him in person but I still would like some advice.How to break up with my boyfriend?
definitely in person, i'd say. or if you really can't face him, do it over the phone. it's too easy to lie about emotions over im's.





as for what to say, well, first make sure it's just you two. get your friends to distract his friends, idk. I started with ';Well, I was kinda thinking that we shouldn't go out anymore...'; and then so just go on to explain your reasons. Be truthful with him. Try to make it as easy on him as possible, but don't ever lie! At the end, just make sure he understands your thoughts, and make sure you guys are still friends (i'm assuming you still want to be friends) and just give him a little hug :)How to break up with my boyfriend?
my idea is, you break up with him in person because you may get more of a reaction from him in person then you would online. if you do it online and he says w/e he may say you may think he sounds like he doesn't ever care..if i were you i would talk to him in person when your alone and have time to talk..and do it the best way you can, explain to him that you still ';love'; him. and that your feelings have changed for him..and maybe in the future if you still like him, there's a chance he may date you again..(that's my opinion).





good luck! :).
Why not try breaking up on the phone? It isn't as impersonal as doing it online, but it isn't like you will have to look at him as you say it's over. It is probably the best option for you. If you do get the courage and break up with him in person, just meet at a neutral place. Say you need to talk and just tell him how you feel. And thanks for answering my question!
In person, definatly.. Just tell him you want to take a break, we usually understand better that way,, unfortunatley lol

No comments:

Post a Comment