Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i break up with my boyfriend?

I have been going out with my BF for 3 years. He is my best friend. But I don't want to be with him for the rest of my life and I can honestly say if we broke up and he got a new girlfriend i would be happy. I tried to break up with him, but when I did he started crying and begging me not to. I love him more than anyone in the world and I couldn't do it knowing he would be that sad. How do I slowly break up with him?How do i break up with my boyfriend?
Hey george O, put a goddamn punctuation mark in your paragraph.





BTW your advice was horrible. Just brutal.How do i break up with my boyfriend?
Don't slowly break up. That hurts really bad when you are in love with someone and you know they are not feeling the same as you are.





Talk to him. Tell him how you don't feel that way about him. Be COMPLETELY open and honest. Cry together. Tell him you don't want to hurt him if you truly don't.





Guys are douche bags but when it comes to true love, they are just as sensitive.
over the period of a few weeks, just talk to him less and less, and start hanging out with other guys. it may hurt him in the beginning, but it's the best way to let him down slowly. and next time he cries, tell them that you know there are better people for him and for you.
dont lie.. u wont be happy if he gets a new gf.





bye
2 way one the way u want to go is slowly break up with him ok just start doing things you know he don't like nothing to different but the way you dress dress in a way u know he don't like and things like that do little thing that just bother him to death and maybe he will break up with u but if he does don't start crying and sobbing just talk to him them and be like ok i guess we both can't be happy with each other anymore. that is 1 way the second 1 sound very mean but it probably is 1 of the best and easiest ways but he **** out on the porch and change the locks don't talk to him don't call him just pretend he never existed like he never was there but i would go with the first 1 if that don't work then go with the 2 one hope i was a help like i said they might sound wrong and mean but atleast the first 1 you would still be able to be friends you just came to terms you's can't be together that what happened to my grandfather and grandmother they got married had my dad and aunt they fought all the time and they came to terms they couldn't live together anymore they got a divorce but were still best friends when my grandfather had cancer in 02 until he died my grandmother skipped her break from work everyday for about a year and she took care of him and brought him lunch and stuff they were always best friends he would fix her cars and they would be there for eachother my grandmother said when he died that she loved him more after they got divorced than she did while they wer still together
  • mens hair
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment