Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i break up with my boyfriend?

okay so me and my boyfriend have been going out for 3 weeks now. i am just not happy with him. he is sometimes obnoxious and hangs out with my ex boyfriend too much and he reminds me of him. he also never seems like he wants to talk to me. he will walk by me in the hallway and instead of coming up and giving me a hug and asking me how i am or anything he walks by and waves... he is afraid that i am going to break up with him already. i know this because his friend told me. i don't know how to break it to him! please help!How do i break up with my boyfriend?
Be like Hey I don't want to be with you.


I'm sorry I just don't feel like you're the one.


But to be nice tell him: ';But look at it this way the past is practice you'll find others there are plenty of fish in the sea.';How do i break up with my boyfriend?
Why did you agree to be with him in the first place? 3 weeks is NOT very long. How old are all of you??Did you get annoyed by him before you agreed to date him? We you not annoyed by him before? What's the difference?





Either way, honest is the key. Be honest, say ';i dont feel comfortable being with you anymore and you do some things that bother me.';





but don't dump him right away. Ask if he could stop hanging out with your ex, ask if he could be more mature.....and if not, then leave.
try not to hang out with him a lot and talk to him less. just show that you are not interested on him anymore and maybe he'll understand and fall out of love from you and maybe he'll be the one who'll break up with (which would be good cuz ur not hurting him) you cuz he feels like you are not into him and find you boring.hope this helps!
well when you're at school theres not a lot of time to stop and hug in the halls cuz you might be late for class...





but anyways if you really dont wanna be with him just say ';sorry but i really dont see this relationship going anywhere, you're a chill guy but i dont think you're the guy for me.'; if he gives you sh*t just tell him to chill i bet things will be fine you've only been dating 3 weeks
ignore him back.





He will get confused and ask you why you are ignoring him. Then you can just wave as you pass him in the hall.





It's only been 3 weeks? Dump him and move on. YOu don't owe him any explanation at all.
Say ***** I hate you you're a failure and I dont want to waste anymore time with you and your faulty ambitions. Then walk away and leave him in a shattered heap of broken dreams. That's what my gf did.
There isn't any easy way.


Just tell him what you told us as a reason. :/
Just tell him that you didn't think it would be like this, and that you're not happy with him. Apologize and break it to him / :
You've only been dating 3 weeks, just break up, he's not gonna care much since it's only been 3 weeks
Honesty (though not necessarily candor).
Let him catch u giving me head so that u don't have to worry about dumping him since he'll dump u first
Men don't like it when you kick them in the silly bits. Do that, and he's as good as gone.
just talk to him. tell him dat ur not com4table wd ur relationship.
';I think we should break up';

No comments:

Post a Comment