Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you break up with your boyfriend and still be friends?

I have been with this guy for a month. I don't really like him anymore like that and I don't really want to be in a relationship anymore. The only problem is, is he REALLY likes me and I don't want to break his heart. Also, we have only been dating really and we were not that close before we started so we didn't really know each other as friends. I don't know how to break up with him without breaking his heart and still be able to be friends after it.How do you break up with your boyfriend and still be friends?
It should be pretty easy since you were just in a relationship with him for a month. Just tell him that you would rather be friends. You may continue to be friends down the road, eventually it will probably taper off.

No comments:

Post a Comment