Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend?

I've been dating my boyfriend for over a year, everything was good until he left for college. I've learned to be alone and actually like it better. Now whenever he comes home all we do is argue about everything. I really just don't feel the same, i love him...but do not want to date him. Also when I have tried he's threatened to do something stupid like kill himself so I take him back. What can I do to make this break up easier?How do I break up with my boyfriend?
i know what your feeling cause my girlfriend dumped me for the SAME REASON lol. I dated her for 4 years.





but i dont hold it against her and you shouldnt feel bad about it. Just tell him straight out that you just lost that romance and that you see him as a friend now. And if he threatens to kill himself call his parents or siblings and make them involved to get him help. Hes not serious about killing himself, hes desperate and is trying to keep you. A lot of guys have tried that and when my gf broke it off with me i had thoughts of it and i told her but i quickly took it back cause i knew i didnt really mean what i just said.





Just be there for him and tell him what you like about him but make it clear that you are only friends and if he cant handle that then tell him not to talk to you or anything (for his sake)

No comments:

Post a Comment