Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I get my Boyfriend to break up with me?

I dont want advice on how to break up with him I just need it on how to make him want to break up with me and be nice about it. also i don't want to be all negative to get him to break up with me because i would still like to be friends with him, it's just i don't like him like i used to. HELP!!!!How do I get my Boyfriend to break up with me?
Don't get your boyfriend to break up with you, that would be wrong. You need to be honest with him and break up with him yourself. You need to be honest and tell him the truth. Tell him ';you don't think its working out'; and that you would like to be friends with him. Tell him the truth- he deserves to be treated right which means to tell him the truth and you break up with him not- to get him to break up with you because that would be wrong.How do I get my Boyfriend to break up with me?
Wouldn't it be nice if two people could just be adult and admit it is over without all the crying, whining, and little fits. Sometimes I think my boyfriend is a child. I found this article. I haven't decided if it is maybe morally reprehensible yet. And I have never tried it...though the advice seems sound. Maybe it will work for you.





For me, I am just so tired of always being the bad guy. If I get mad because he wakes me up at 3 am drunk as hell and telling me he is going out of town with some guy friends for the next two or three days than I am a control freak, but if I want to go somewhere with my girls than I am ';leaving him out and excluding him';. It just like ';fine for once you be the bad guy and than we can split and finally both be happy in the long run';. But manipulation is playing with fire and someone could get burned. I have to do some soul searching before I employ this method, but its an idea so here you go :)
i think u owe it to him to break up with him urself and just tell him how u trully feel. as a bf hel be very hurt, but as a friend hel understand. .





plus.. if u get him to break up with u, stay friends, and later down the track he finds out... it may end up ruining your friendship anways.





sorry i didnt really answer ur question, but just something to think about xx
Best thing is to be Honest with him, that will work the best, then you can be friends later...but sometimes Ex's don't want you in their life after that, so don't expect it..
do the opposite of everything he likes...poor guy anyway
Don't brush your teeth, fart, burp and dig up your nose when he is around. Talk about being constipated, that works too!
why dont you break up with him?





do the first move. if your intentions are good, then I guess he will probably understand and let you go.





just be true to your feelings.
Start flirting with %26amp; hanging around with other guys.


Tell your bf you need some space..

No comments:

Post a Comment