Friday, August 20, 2010

How likely is it that a woman will break up with me if she knew I was a virgin at 30?

I'm 22 and still a virgin. I have good/great qualities as a potential boyfriend even over guys who are probably really good in bed, I think my chances of meeting a girl who'll accept me for the way I am are slim because of my problem. And no I'm not into one night stands and I'm not religious and have no intention to be.How likely is it that a woman will break up with me if she knew I was a virgin at 30?
She will like the fact that you're holding out for ';the one'; and not sleeping around.How likely is it that a woman will break up with me if she knew I was a virgin at 30?
Being a virgin is NOT a problem. Societal values sure have changed. I would value a man who protects his virginity and not sleep around with other girls because he thinks she's ';the one'; Holding out means that you cherish that experience as much as you will cherish your future wife.
She will respect that. Im 99% sure she will feel very special knowing that you have never been with anybody. It doesnt matter what your ';Problems'; are. There is somebody out there for you. Virgin or not.
women find that attractive if you are actually, genuinely holding out.


if you make it a ';problem'; then she will see there's something no good about you. maybe you're creepy or a pervert or you just have really bad hygiene!


she will be able to read you like a book.


as long as you are genuinely waiting for someone special you have nothing to fear. :)
who said they need to know?
depends on the girl. Some girls will rush for the nearest exit at 30. Others will see that as a valued asset. It all depends on her values.





At the same time, if you share that information and you want to sleep with her, she might panic because it would be a huge step in the relationship that she may or may not be ready for.





BTW: Plenty of people are virgins at 22, so you don't need to fret.
LOL... don't sweat it. If what you're saying it's true, most christian men will be doomed to die alone. Most girls will feel ';special'; knowing you're saving it for ';her';. If a girl indeed becomes turn off by the fact that you're a virgin by 30 or however old, she's probably a one night stander, which you're not into, so it's not going to be the girl you want either ways. Relax and take your time and live your life. Just go with the flow and keep trying.
%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;I'm 22 and still a virgin.%26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;





Late bloomer. Makes no difference.


But people *do* judge you. And girls judge you the harshest because of one reason: they are allowed to choose from a vast pool of candidates. So they are confortable with being harsh, it costs them nothing.





Anyway, if it doesn't hurt them not to know, then you don't have to tell them.








%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;I think my chances of meeting a girl who'll accept me for the way I am are slim because of my problem. %26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;





I understand.


Then take care of your problem. Pick up the 200 dollars you'd spend on dinner dates with women who won't put out but will gladly accept your meal ticket and use it on a professional who knows her way around the bed better than they do.





There, problem solved. Are you better than when you started? No, because you're still too much stuck up. Case in point:


%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;I'm not into one night stands%26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;





You sir are a fool. How can you have an opinion on something you haven't even tried?!


Go try on a few ONS and *then* make up your mind whether you want to continue it, 'mkay?








%26lt;QUOTE%26gt;I'm not religious and have no intention to be.%26lt;/QUOTE%26gt;





There's nothing wrong with religion. But I understand your problems with it: it's the religious people. Don't worry, Christianism would be a great religion if people actually practiced what it preaches. But I digress. They only have as much power over you as you let them.
As a woman who have values, I would say it is a turn on for me. I believe in sex after marriage and I would totally respect a guy like that especially in these times where most people are promiscuous who rush into bed and not holding onto their values and self-respect. I like a guy who doesn't sleep around with every women.





It really depends on the woman and what she believes in and her values in life. For me, sex is not everything...communication, friendship, compatibilty, chemistry and connection are more important.





Trust me it is not a problem at all, if you find a woman with values then she will like you more for having self-worth.
no i think thats pretty cool to find you, its rare to find a guy who is virgin nowdays..





just like me i stay virgin till marriage not bcoz religious reason but for my husband :)
Hopefully very likely. Women are only marriageable if they're virgins. If you date a woman and she is a virgin, and has no ';career aspirations';, you might have a keeper.

No comments:

Post a Comment