Friday, August 20, 2010

How can I break up with my boyfriend in a nice way?

Ok. So my boyfrimd and I have been going out for about 10 months but I've come to realize that I really don't love him the same way I used to. He really cares about but I don't want to hurt him. I really want to stay friends with him since he was already one of my best friends before we were going out. How do I do it? What do I say? He was my fist boyfriend and I was his first girlfriend. Please help.How can I break up with my boyfriend in a nice way?
be honest....in this case u can stay frends. tell him u care for him as a frend. but joke with him....point out pretty girls%26amp;let it go from there.





good luckHow can I break up with my boyfriend in a nice way?
I think I know what type of guy your boyfriend is. He reminds me of mine. To be honest there is no ';nice way'; of breaking up ESPECIALLY after a 10 month relationship. He is going to get hurt and you can't prevent that. I feel like he is going to ignore you for a while and be angry but you just have to let that happen, give him some time you know? Anywho I suggest sitting down with him and not beating around the bush. Tell him how you don't feel the same way you used to but strongly recommend that you guys should stay good friends. Maybe something like:





';(name) I don't feel the same way I felt about you 10 months ago. I don't want to waste any more of your time so I decided to end our relationship here. But I want you to know that I did love you and you were a great friend and I hope we can still stay friends';





Good luck!
It kinda depends on how old you guys are.


If he is younger ie. 16 to 18, it will be a little harder.


And if you see him at school, work or other friends in common.


Phone is a typical cop out, but does work with younger generations. Face to face is a little better, but harder. Try not to say I just want to be friends cause that makes it difficult. Just say you want to meet other people and that he will always be in your life. It is an end around to just friends. If he was a friend before that will go over a little better.





If he is older just tell him just what you said in your question. Face to face please...





Very difficult either way, but go with what you feel.


Being a guy, sometimes it is always a fresh start when you are older. When you are younger sometimes it feels like the world is going to end.
you wont be friends ever again.





just so you know.





there is no nice way to break up with someone. do you think he'll be like oh great thanks for breaking up with me like that. just do it quick and clean like ripping off a band-aid





do it in person though
Say, ';I'm sorry, but I don't feel the sparks anymore. I really want to stay friends with you though. I'll miss you so much.';
Tell him just what you said here, thats sounds nice, and truthful at the same time.
say ';i'm sorry but i just dont like you how i use to like you i hope we can stay friends still .........
Just be honest. Tell him you don't like him anymore, but you'd really like to remain friends. Take it slow. Do it in person!





Hope I helped..
Be honest. There is no nice way to do it. Sorry.
There is NO ';nice way'; to do it. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment