Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend?

Ive been dating this guy for 3 years now and he's talking about getting married. I do love him, but I dont feel like im in love with him anymore. He just doesn't make me happy like he used to. How do I break up with without smashing his heart into 12 million pieces?How do I break up with my boyfriend?
there is no way to break up with him without smashing his heart into 12 million peices you know what people like about 12 million peice puzzles they always go back together tell him you dont feel like ur in love with him anymore and if it breaks his heart it will heal in timeHow do I break up with my boyfriend?
Just tell him that you don't feel for him like you use to. And you only wish the best for him and hope he fins a good girl someday but your just not the girl for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment