Friday, August 20, 2010

I want to break up with my boyfriend although i still love him? But i dont know how to?

We've been dating for 3 three months now. And our relationship now is not stable. We have not been talking for about 2 weeks now. Im not sure if he is cheating on me, because he is really close to this one girl and i have a feeling she likes him. She knows that i like him, so that is why she hates me now. So i was thinking of breaking up with my boyfriend, but i don't know how to say it to him.I want to break up with my boyfriend although i still love him? But i dont know how to?
Just let him know how you feel. Maybe he'll proof you wrong and you guys can find a way to stay together just think about what you really want and talk to him about it.I want to break up with my boyfriend although i still love him? But i dont know how to?
only 3 months? say, ';It's not working out, I don't feel as if we're stable and this can last, and I can't be in a relationship with you';.
just tell him...if you didnt tell him sooner u'll get more hurt!

No comments:

Post a Comment