Monday, August 16, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend of a year and a half?

I've been dating this guy for a year and a half and he's a really smart and kind guy, but he isn't for me...there's this thing about us that just doesn't mesh and I can't put my finger on it. I want to break up with him because I know I'm not being fair to either of us this way, but I don't know how to do it gently...The other problem is that it is a long distance relationship since we both attend different colleges but are from the same home area. Any suggestions?How do I break up with my boyfriend of a year and a half?
i would wait a little bit longer just to know for sure but if your positive you want to do this then do it in a letter. i know its kind of elementary but if you do it in person he will try and talk you out of it and he will probably succeed. don't do it on the phone because he will still try and talk you out of it and beg you and you'll not want to argue more so you give in and plus you'll have incoming calls or someone will want the phone or whatever. just do it in a note and tell him if he needs you then hes got your number but your decision is final and that's that. make it apparent that you've made up your mind. and just tell him that you want to have your own life before you have to share it with someone. don't tell him you don't know why you want to break up because that leaves room for him to to beg you back. just tell him that your done end of story. it'll be kind of cold but you wont care after the ';deed is done'; just think of it like a band aid. do it quick and it wont hurt so badHow do I break up with my boyfriend of a year and a half?
Talk to him and be honest.
next time he makes u mad make a big deal about it and break up with him. Then your the victim lol

No comments:

Post a Comment