Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Whats the best way to break up with your boyfriend that you love?

I feel me and him should break up! ...But im scared to do it. Because I really love him alot and don't wanna leave him. But me and him don't talk as much, we have not hang out in so long. So I feel, he is seeing someone else. I talk to him about it, but he never do it. So how do I make it clear to him that its over. Whats the best way to break up with your boyfriend that you love?
why the **** would u break up with your boyfriend if you love him?? give it time.. it'll get better.Whats the best way to break up with your boyfriend that you love?
Depends on how old you are.





I suspect you are in middle school. If so, give him the traditional breakup letter and move on to the next.
tell him that you think that you should spend some time apart from each other for awhile and then just leave.
i think we should just be friends...


lolol =D

No comments:

Post a Comment