Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i break up with my boyfriend?

I know he isn't interested in me anymore and is now flirting with other girls, and he never took me out on a date. So be for you tell me not to break up with him. Iv have made up my mind.How can i break up with my boyfriend?
ok just tell him that u both have grown apart and you think it would be best if you both just take a breakHow can i break up with my boyfriend?
you jus say..


back off loser i dont need an A$S like you in my life..
Well you tell him how you are feeling. Tell him that you know that he is flirting with girls and you deserve a better guy than him. Telling what's in your mind. Take care my friend and always put your head up because you are more important than any guy out there. Gooooooood luck.
tell him exactly what you just told us....except change all the hims to yous...





be honest with him
just come to know that u knew all the things about him . if his response is positive and he gave u nice clarification then it's good.otherwise u have rights to ignore him for some time so must be he feels sad and come back.

No comments:

Post a Comment