Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I get my boyfriend to break up with me?

I've broke up with him twice before, but we've gotten back together everytime. Now he's telling me how in love with me he is and it's annoying and weird.... I want him to break up with me. How should I do it (cheating not being an option)?How do I get my boyfriend to break up with me?
Nag him. That's one of the worst things you can do.





Mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>How do I get my boyfriend to break up with me?
I know how annoying it can be personally. Last year i had a bf who bugged me real bad. i hoped he would break up with me so i wouldnt have to hurt him. but in the end i had to break up with him. if he wont then make sure you do it quick. and dont lead him on too long itll only get harder.
Do your own dirty work. If you're mature enough to have a boyfriend then you are mature enough to break up with him.
Why do you want him to break up with you? If you aren't into him, then you break up with him.
Break up with him by email
break up with him
CUT OFF HIS WIENER.
Girl, you get this http://getbfback.knows.it RIGHT NOW before its too late!
  • mens hair
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment