Monday, August 16, 2010

How should I get my boyfriend to break up with ME?

As shallow as this sounds, I just cant bring myself todo it, I've tried cheating, and he forgave me, he always will I just don't know what to do anymore, I can't do it myself, because I just break down crying and feel bad, then get back together with him, what should I do to get him to break up with MEE?How should I get my boyfriend to break up with ME?
Grimmace says: Do it yourself!





Burger and FriesHow should I get my boyfriend to break up with ME?
Um, you won't feel any better getting him to break up with you, and you are really putting that kid through a lot. You're hurting the guy, every time you cheat, every time you break up and reconcile.





You need to accept the consequences for your actions. Just take the high road, and break up with him, face to face. You may feel bad, but it will pass.





Sorry if I seem harsh, my ex-girlfriend did the exact same thing to me, and it killed me.
if u feel that bad then i think u still like him.
  • mens hair
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment