Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do you make your boyfriend break up with you?

i have been with my boyfriend for about 4 months now and im not happy he doesnt do nothing wrong hes just annoing as hell. He dont have a job a car and doesnt go to school that often hes in trouble alot all of this im not i hve a job a car and im never in trouble with the law......he always wants to be with me i can never have free time...how do you make them break up with you?How do you make your boyfriend break up with you?
tell him what you think about him and break up with him!!!!!How do you make your boyfriend break up with you?
just do something that he doesnt like and wouldnt want anything to do with you i f you were to do it thats what i would do cheating is the worst thing
Tell him your parents won't let you see him anymore, otherwise they will kick you out. OR have someone else tell him that they heard you wanted to be single, and have them suggest that he break up with you first, so he won't look like the one being dumped. But you didn't say why YOU don't want to be the one to break up with him.? You could just simply stop calling him, and don't go out of your way to talk or walk with him in school. Are you talking high-school?
why dont YOU just break up with him!?
try breaking up with him
Kick his butt to the curb. Tell him you wanted a bf...not a disease! If he acts like a punk, tell your dad. If dad isn't around...flirt with a big dude and get him to kick this guys butt.


Don't make him do it. You do it.
You break up with him, silly. Just tell him all the reasons that you told us, and jump off the track, Jack, make a new plan, Sam, get off the bus, Gus, and set yourself free.
Come over my house tonight and the two of you will be broken up by the morning.
well if he is annoing just tell tim and he should go back 2 school but if u want 2 break up with him just tell him u need a break right now
You CAN't ';MAKE'; anyone DO ANYTHING they themselves don't want to do! Good Lord, girl! Grow up! Take control of your life now or you're not going to have control later on ever! BE a WOMAN! YOU break up with HIM! What a concept, huh? Just tell him, ';I have to tell you something and I want you to listen. I've been giving something an awful lot of thought lately and I have decided that I don't want to have a boyfriend in my life right now. I feel that right now I want to be alone and just get to know who I am first before I take on relationships! And I really want you to respect my decision because this isn't about you or anything YOU did...I need to get to KNOW myself..what I want in life, who I am, and Where I want to go. You have been a good friend to me, so I know you'll understand!'; Then move on, and start speaking your mind..nobody is going to do it 4 u.
then u brake up with him. and tell him the truth that he is annoying
Grow up and tell him to get lost.
girl just break up with him it will save you the tears, even though you want him to break up with you if he does it instead of you, you will feel different. just end it your young still
well you can start by telling him or you can juss mess with other guys, cheat on him, have someone else tell him or have one of ur friends come on to him and catch them in the act then break up with him...so then you'd have a reason
';He dont have a job a car and doesnt go to school that often hes in trouble alot';





In that case, why did you even end up with him in the first place? You should have taken this into consideration before! Since you say he hasn't done anything wrong (yet), tell him exactly what is annoying you, in a nice way of course, and tell him to get his act together. If he doesn't by the end of the day, then hey, just say you break up because it's not going to work. You gave him the warning.

No comments:

Post a Comment