Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do i get my boyfriend to break up with me?

We've been dating almost a year, but still i feel like he doesn't care. I don't want to leave, my heart wants to hold onto him, but its also killing me inside to stay. There have been many times that he has said he wants to break up or has asked me if i want to. I always seem to stop him though. He says hes trying to be better but it seems like he gets more like it doesn't matter. I love him, but i know he doesn't feel the same way. How can i get him to break up with me instead?How do i get my boyfriend to break up with me?
If you really don't have the guts to do it, you just have to do something that will insult him or something he loves. It's not a good route to take, mind you. If you want to break up, you should be the one doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment