Monday, August 16, 2010

How I should break up with my boyfriend?

We have been together for a little over a month and its gotten to the point where he realllllyyy likes me but I only like him and it has become annoying. I see us more as friends but I really don't want to hurt his feelinhs because he is such a good guy. What should I say to him? How should I break up with him?How I should break up with my boyfriend?
well this is what you should say ;;





i have to talk to you , like i dont want to hurt your feeling's but i dont feel the same way as i use to with us going out , i like you more as a friend %26amp; i really dont want to hurt your feeling's %26amp; i would like for us to be good friend's. i hope you understand .





like that , and hopefully thing's go well (:How I should break up with my boyfriend?
This has happened to me! I just wanted to be friends, and I know he loved me. I went out with him when I was 9 and we went out with him for a year. At the end, I just got so sick!!! This sounds weird but I broke up with him on pictochat (on the Nintendo DS) and when he went home from my house (cause we were there for hours) it started Raining and Thundering! I regretted dumping him on that day :L





Good Luck,





Sophiee x
tell him you like him but right now your not sure if its just as friends, be warned tho if he does realllllyyyyyy lik you, he will still be hurt, still be friends but try to hang out a little less than bf / gf, do things like friends wud do and with other friends, see if you start to miss him or develop feelings for him while ye are apart more, dont just drop him, give him a chance if you do lik him any bit!
Yes, tell him just what u said there. say ';i see us more as friends and not a couple, i like you but not likelike u... i really want to still be friends with u and maybe go to parties and stuff together-as friends..... i really dont want you to get your feelings hurt later, so i a telling you this now, i just want to be friends. i hope you understand.'; then give him a kiss on da cheek.





:) hope i helped.
Say: ';You're a great guy, but after giving this a try, I've realized I see you more as a just a friend. I think it would be best if we saw other people, because you deserve someone who will be as good to you as you were to me.';


Or something similar maybe?





Hope that helps :)
be honest with him. tell him you wanna stay good friends but the relationship isnt working out for you. he will understand in time. it doesnt matter how you do it, he will still be upset. try and do it when your both alone and just talking. everything will work out the way its meant to.
Talk to him about it and tell him how you feel. The last thing you want to do is continue to lead him on and have him start liking you even more as the relationship goes on. If thats how you feel, then u should end it soon before feelings really get involved.
Just tell him that u think u guys should break up and explain your reasons and tell him u still want 2 b friends and that u don't want 2 hurt him anymore then u are doing and wait for him 2 say something n then before u know it u will b single again. Yeahhhh.... u (hand clap)!!!!








Hope I helped!!!
Awe poor guy. thats really sad =[ you should do it how you feel is right though, asking us isn't going to make the guy happy about you breaking his heart


It would be nice if you could help me too


=]


Guys?!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
lol i was in the same situation...... i just told him i was reallly sorry but i dont think im ready 4 this( lol it was a lie but i didnt want 2 hurt him) and he wasnt mad he completely understood.


Hope i helped %26lt;(*.*%26lt;)
Make sure he understands that you still want to be friends and then just tell him the truth about how you feel. Let him down easy though. And initiate contact with him. Or else he may think you don't like him at all.
Well first of all dont be afraid to hurt his feelings.If u only like him like a friend tell him that and if he will want to be friends with u that means he does like u if not than he was wrong the way he felt.Hope this helps
Here is a really great article on how to break up with someone nicely, without breaking their heart:





http://www.bukisa.com/articles/46397_how鈥?/a>
Tell him that after spending all this time together you have realized that you see each other more like friends and hopefully you guys can stay friends and you hope he understands.
you should take a picture of you blowing me.
say i cant picture us together i see us more as friends


lets give it awhile and see how it goes as friends











hoped tht helped
tell him you'd rather be friends and ur only telling him this now because you don't want to hurt him by leading him on knowing that you're not feeling him like that
This is why being a nice guy always sucks. Girls are always attracted to jerks and then left with a broken heart. I dont get you girls. You say one things but mean another.
Tell him exactly what you just said. He should understand if not. Then oh well, you will not be happy staying with him out of pity. . .
tell him he is a great guy n even though u lik him its more as a friend u dont want tohurt him nut it would hurt more to say somethings there if it really isnt then juz get sick of him
U should not ask your 13 year olds dating questions on here





ask one of your girlfriends..
Poor guy but much better to let him know now than in another month
say, that we should still be friends, but i think we should take a break for now.
Yup, no good if both aren't on the same page. Tell him so gently. Now is better than later.
say i dont like u but we can still be friends

No comments:

Post a Comment