Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I get my boyfriend to break up with me if he is too dumb to see I dont like him?

We keep going on dates but I dont like him like he thinks i do but I keep giving him signs but he's too darn dumb to recognise them I want him to get so sick of me and break it off with me. Not the other way around.





So what can I do to make him break up with me?How can I get my boyfriend to break up with me if he is too dumb to see I dont like him?
i don't see why you won't just end it. If its that big of a deal then just tell him how you feel or just start seeing some one elseHow can I get my boyfriend to break up with me if he is too dumb to see I dont like him?
hahahahaha. wow you are shallow.


grow a spine and break up with him yourself. this is the kind of idiocy that plagues relationships. I suffered from it myself and it made me really really unhappy. just tell him whats up, trust me he will get the picture.
Break up with him. If he doesn't get the message now, he never will. If you want out, just tell him you want out and then move on.
Just be really short with him a lot. Or act like you're just not happy.


It worked for me. Or just flat out tell him..
  • mens hair
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment