Monday, August 16, 2010

How can I break up with my boyfriend and still be friends?

We have been going out for a long time and we are both busy this summer and I can only see him for a little bit. I want to break up but I don't know how to do it and we still be friends. :( Thanks!How can I break up with my boyfriend and still be friends?
just tell him that you want to break up and still be friends.





it'll be hard to stay friends during summer, but hang out in like big groups. maybe you guys will end up going to some of the same parties and can chill at those. or hang out out with him after summer ends, give him some time to get over you.How can I break up with my boyfriend and still be friends?
sorry, but there really is no good way to break up with someone and still be their friend, at least in my opinion. it's like your dog dying and your mom saying that you can still keep it...it just doesn't work like that
Just say that you're both always busy and its difficult keeping up your relationship and that you just want to be friends :)
it can happen but not right away. you need some space and time.


good luck :)

No comments:

Post a Comment