Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with my boyfriend?

We've been dating for about three months now, and I'm just not feeling him anymore. We never really got along, but now it's gotten worse. Also, last tuesday he wrote me a note and told me that he couldn't picture himself without me and that he loves me (that was the first time he said it). I just don't know how to break up with him when he's not ready for it to be over. Can anyone help me?How should I break up with my boyfriend?
In the grand scheme of things who really cares about what he feels. He only said that because he can tell it is about to be over. Tell him your just not feeling him and that you don't get along enough. Don't give him a lets be friends bullshit. And don't give him another chanceHow should I break up with my boyfriend?
Gradually show less and less interest in him. If he asks if you can hang out, say that you are busy. But don't be cruel about it, since it seems like he's really into you.





If he doesn't catch on, gently tell him you're not ready to get serious with him.





It might seem like a scary thing to do, since you don't want to hurt his feelings, but it's not fair to either of you. You're stuck in a ';relationship'; that you don't want to be in, and he's putting effort into a relationship that's going nowhere.
Im in the same situation, only Ive been with my boyfriend for 10 months now. I cant just shrug off this ';feeling'; (you probably have the same one) because its making me physically ill like headaches, not sleeping and eating, etc.





What we're doing is taking a break. seeing where our feelings are with eachother while apart, and MAYBE gettting back together later on.





Your only hurting him more by making me believe you love him. It sucks when guys are like that because its harder to end things.





goodluck to you..and me..with these awkward feelings.





bottom line is if yor not happy in the relationship, then you shouldnt be together. =\
Well you mit no be feeling him anymore but guys are that way .....um and like me and my boyfrien we ar always arguing about stupid stuff and well yea i mean if you dont wanna be with him anmore just tell him the easy wasy an tell him that its not ganna work out that your guys relationship is nt going the way youwanted and yea so anymore ? email me okz!!!
Just tell him how you feel. Don't do something dumb like make him not like you. Make sure you tell him you still want to be friends, and that you like him too, just not like that anymore.
Don't break up with him, He wont be better off without you, itll cause him to think more about you, and what he did wrong.





Help?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
ok


it gets to apoint in a relationship where u get sick of tht person


dump him


honestly you dont wannabe with him if you dont likehim


ok


just be like


im really sorry but i just know this isnt going to work out


but please i wanna be friends


ok


ok



Say you're not ready for something serious like that.
if u want really brake up with him just say that u wanna be friends but not or friendship to brake cuz if u dnt like him just ell hm
say....


I don't think this is working out between us.


and just be as nice as you possibly can.



do it at white castles

No comments:

Post a Comment