Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I break up with my boyfriend who lives far away?

He lives 1,000 miles away and I can't tell him to his face. What is best? the phone? This is extremely hard for me. I still love him and care for him, but can't be with him. He's not good for me. How do I break it to him gently?How should I break up with my boyfriend who lives far away?
email email email.How should I break up with my boyfriend who lives far away?
well i just did this yesterday


i had a boyfriend who lived in a different state and its very hard to be with him when he is so far away.


i called him and i told him i really loved him and i would love to be with him but it just wasn't working out because he'se so far away


and then i told him if we could keep talking and see what happens in the future and he was upset at first but we are still talking as great friends;]
Personally I think you should call him on the phone... Tell him that you can't believe that you are saying this and then tell him how you feel about him but you think that its just not good for you to be dating him if he is 1,000 miles away and you never see him.
However you normally communicate to each other. If you normally talk on the phone, do the phone routine (which is my best pick personally).





Texting and Email are other options, but believe me, unless you normally only email or text I consider it the chicken-way out.
email, if you do it by phone then its easier to hear the emotion in his voice or for you guys to get into a fight or something. email is much more simple, and it helps you think more clearly about what you want to say.
If you still love him and care for him, why break up with him? But if you do break up, do it in person. Not by Facebook or Bebo.
call him and see if you could meet one day. if not talk to him about it and tell him how you feel then brake up with him. but first make it clear why you want to brake up in the first place.
if u have texting, i would text him and tell him... im srry :'(
  • money
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment