Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend?

I've been with my boyfriend for just over a year and a half now. He's always in a bad mood, resulting in arguments. He's becoming extremely clingy and goes crazy at me if I'm unable to see him. I can't put up with it any longer. He says he's not felt this way before, how can i break up with him and hurt him as little as possible?How do I break up with my boyfriend?
Simply tell him that the relationship has taken a turn for the worst and you don't feel the way that you did. Because of that you feel it's best that the two of you go your separate ways.


Good luck. ....How do I break up with my boyfriend?
ohh this is a tough one chick x


the most important thing is that u dont get yourself involved with the wrong man, so if he's always in a bad mood,arguing with you etc. this could turn to violence. First of all tell him what you really think, but make sure someone is around just incase things spiral out of control, asking him is there anything thats bothering him lately as you feel he has changed since the first time you met him.


Then you could tell him you feel like its better just being friends because you dont want a relationship at this moment, Good luck sweety and i hope for you it goes well x





Byee sweetie x
I was in a bad relationship with this guy a year ago...he was in a bad mood 24/7...he use to tell me it was something i did/said that put him in a bad mood....oh no it wasn't...it was about him...had nothing to do with what i did or said...i am a bright happy bubbly person usually but i am telling you now...this guy nearly drove me insane...i solved the problem...i got rid of him...had a break from men for a while and then i met this fantastic bloke that loves me and i love him...i love how i am when i am with him...he is a real gem...and somewhere out there is a great bloke for you...good luck
If your sure there is no way for you too work it out, just explai to him the situation and say that ut has got too much too handle. Tell him that you still want to be friends and that he is lovely guy, but a relationship for the two of you just isnt an option anymore and that your really sorry. what i would do is try to work it out though, but dont string him along. hope it works out :) xx
He will hurt either way as he has feelings that you dont so what you have to do is be straight with him quickly and clearly then im afraid with this type of guy you might have to change your number delete him frm facebook or any other avenues where he might contact you...best of luck...x
say ,babe i thnk its best to be freinds or just a break until i find and focaus on myself.i realize how things are going between us and its not going the way i would expected =(
k so u have to listen carefully so first you repeat these words...ready..k...i dont want to go out with you nemore its over...the end!
kill him

No comments:

Post a Comment