Friday, August 20, 2010

How do i break up with my boyfriend without having my whole school know?

Ok so my boyfriend and I are secretly dating because there would be to much drama and **** so i'm a little scared because I just dont have feeling anymore for him and i do want to brake up with him but i dont want anyone to find out. HELP!?How do i break up with my boyfriend without having my whole school know?
Do not be scared. I just did the same thing. I did not want the whole school finding out but in the end they did. However, now that it happened I was not living a lie. I was not happy,and in the end it really does not matter who knows and who doesn't know. As long as you are happier without him, it is worth it. Maybe go to his house on like a Friday or something or wait until a vacation and do it at the beginning. This way there will be time where he does not see anyone and does not talk to anyone. by the time you get back to skool it will be forgotten aboutHow do i break up with my boyfriend without having my whole school know?
Well if you guys are secretly dating then how will any one know ?? but if you don't want anyone to know just remain friends and still hang out so it seems like you two are still talking ...
if you are dating in secret I'm pretty sure that breaking up would be a secret as well. lol
u just said u are secretly dating.. how would anyone know if you broke up with him???
*****

No comments:

Post a Comment