Friday, August 20, 2010

How do you break up with a boyfriend?

So, this is my first serious boyfriend, and it's not that I don't love him. I'm just not ready for something as serious as he wants...I'm going to college in a month...I don't know. I'm kinda scared to break up with him. I don't want to hurt him, but he's pretty dependent on me.





I know it's better to break up in person...but idk.How do you break up with a boyfriend?
Im in the exact situation. It would be best to meet in person as like a busy cafe or in a park or something. Talk it out. Explain your going away and that you love him but you can not have a serious relationship. Its always possible to love someone..but not be IN love with themHow do you break up with a boyfriend?
On the lighter side, say,





I break with thee, I break with thee ... then throw dog poop on their shoes ';Steve Martin';





On the Seinfeld side:


Use the old, ';it's not you, its me';





Honesty IS THE BEST policy.


鈥?Do it right and remain friends.


鈥?Do it wrong ends the relationship
First, you should let him know how you feel.


Then tell him you think you'd be better as friends.


Just be honest with him basically.
  • mens hair
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment