Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend without breaking his heart?

He's been the perfect bf in everyway possible. Patient, kind, Always there when I needed him. he's hansome a football player for my school and he goes to church with me EVERY sunday.





But he's too clingy for me :0( Im getting ready to graduate from college an dI need some space...





What is the best way to say this?How do I break up with my boyfriend without breaking his heart?
Well it sounds like he is a great guy like you said above.





So the main reason for breaking up with him is because he is to clingy? I mean if he is a great boyfriend then why break up with him. I mean every relationship has its problems, some bigger then others... I mean before breaking it off, have you talked to him about the way you have been feeling? Instead of running, why not try to work it out?





I mean if you really dont love him, then thats another story. Maybe instead of totally break it off, why not just take a break for a little and see where that takes you two?





But honestly, if you love him, and still want to be with him, then try talking to him about the way he has been... If he does not know whats bothering you then he cant fix it.





But if you dont love him, then get alone with him, and tell him that you think you two are better off friends. Tell him you dont feel the same way, you might want to add that their is not another guy, and that you just want space for now but maybe in the future you two can start off slow but for now you want to be single.How do I break up with my boyfriend without breaking his heart?
The only way I can see that you can break up with him without breaking his heart is to get in a big fight. He'll be too angry to have a broken heart until later. I wouldn't recommend that though unless you have no other choice. He will get hurt no matter what, but the anger might help him to not feel it as badly. Just make sure you fix it all up afterwards, but make sure he understands you are still broken up. DON'T DO THIS UNLESS NOTHING ELSE WILL WORK!
if you're breaking up then no matter how you put it, it's still breaking his heart.





that is why it is called break-up coz your breaking the heart. and it will never be called braking-up just bcoz you want to stop.
Just tell him it is over. There is not way you can't break his heart. You can coat a break up with hearts and kisses, and he will still hurt.
you could start off by saying... look im dumping you because you care too much...its not you its me... and i dont care about you enough to work it out..but i hope you find someone else...





luv john
his heart wont actually break


just get it over with


your happiness goes first over his
just tell him straight it may hurt him but its the best way,it may be best to do it today then i can take you out tomorrow
yah b***** yah bang ban bang
try the truth

No comments:

Post a Comment