Friday, August 20, 2010

How is the easiest way to break up with my boyfriend?

My ex broke up with me because his parents found out he was gay. Now that he's worked out things, and his family has accepted him, more. he wants to date me again, and as do I. In this brief of time , I started dating another guy. I'm now know for sure i want to be with the first guy. I'm just unsure how the best way to break up with him, since he's unreachable by phone except for testing. I may be able to do it on line, but exactly do i say?


53 minutes ago - 1 week left to answer.


Additional Details


2 minutes ago





Ok, I'm absolutely in love with the first guy, I know for sure that he's the one that i want to spend the rest of my life. The whole testing part is because he lives over 200 miles away. i'd love to confront in person, but he won't be moving here till another 2 weeks. i 'm not sure if we can be roommates if i break up with him, that's we were looking for. The first guy hurt me the first time, only because of the situation with his parents. He said that he still loves me, even when we broke up the first time. i didn't mean to give the impression of manipulation to the second guy, we met when i was in an emotional time after our relationship ended. Very My head tells me go for that first guy, that's he's the one. We've completed marriage plans, i hope that makes you guys see how deep I feel committed to the first guy.


How is the easiest way to break up with my boyfriend?
Good Luck





MO
  • mens hair
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment