Friday, August 20, 2010

How should I break up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend's a really nice guy, but I feel we should just be friends. This is the first relationship for both of us %26amp; he's really obsessed with me. I mean, he wrote my name on his knuckles. I don't want things to be awkward between us, but this isn't working out.How should I break up with my boyfriend?
Once you break up with a guy, then you are unlikely to remain good friends with him. Because breaking up does hurt people's feelings.





If you no longer want to be his girlfriend. Then tell him that honestly. And your relationship with him will be over, unless it takes some time for him to realize that you really mean it and you are not joking.How should I break up with my boyfriend?
be honest, tell him you like him and he's a nice guy but you just don't feel any chemistry there, you don't think about him in a romantic way.
Just tell it to him face to face, or on the phone. Just dont txt it, youll come across as a jerk.
tell him its not working out and you dont wanna date.
if your not comfortable hes not worth it

No comments:

Post a Comment