Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I make my boyfriend break up with me?

I have been going out with this guy on and off for about three years. I have feelings for him but only because of the history there. Now I just feel like moving on but if I break up with him I know he won't leave me alone. So I need some advice on how to make him break up with me. It's a little tricky though becasue I don't want to break his heart and I don't want him to think that I really want to break up. HELP!!!How do I make my boyfriend break up with me?
you are breaking his heart by not returning your love to him. He might start to think he did something wrong and then he will try to do whatever it takes to make it better. HONESTY is really important, be honest and tell him you no longer feel the same way and you want to move one alone. Either way you will break his heart. Breaking up is never easy.How do I make my boyfriend break up with me?
tell him him you want to see other people, but you can still be friends, just not in a romantic way anymore.








.....or sleep with a bunch of his buddies
Be honest with him , repeat what you have said here.
Just be honest and tell him . But surely it's gonna break his heart . Honesty is the best policy. What comes after that, we don't know, so be prepared.
Just say cya and get an OP (order of protection) if he stalks you. Or get a big boyfriend or friend to walk around with you! Or you could hook him up with one of your friends after saying cya!
Just be honest, it isn't hard. But if you do want to play around with him instead of just being honest, talk about marriage, tell him you love him constantly, call him 25 times a day, tell him he better not ever talk to another girl, ever. Get the point?
do things he does not like to were he start not to like YOU!Or find a girl as cute as you or cuter to were he will like her and braek up with you and get with her.OK?
BeI was in the same situation but we where living together and had a baby lol. I just told my ex that it would be best if we were just friends so we could see what else is out there before we took it any further. I understand you don't want to break his heart and the relationship is boring but this will be good to see if he is the one you want to be with. But remember this the grass is not always greener on the other side.
This sounds a bit like ';How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days'; ...I'd suggest just telling him that it's over and offering to be there as a friend if you actually intend to, but it seems like you just want to cut him out of your life. Risk hurting him, but don't go out of your way to be cruel. Broken hearts mend, but you can't get back lost time.
have you ever seen that movie : ';how to lose a guy in 10 days';? well, yeah, do some of that stuff, but dont make it all that obvious.
be a witch to him.
Next time you give him a hummer, spit it back into his mouth, that would do it for me.
sweetie theres no way of making him break up with you without hurting his feelings!!! So just do it!! I think he'll get over it alot faster!!
That's easy...flirt with other guys when he's around, also plan to set up something like him walking in on you making out with some other guy (it will be even more effective if that guy is his best friend) but in my opinion you still care a lot about this guy.
You need to be truthful and break up with him. It's the grown up and mature thing to do rather than do annoying things to make him break up with you. All breakups are hard, and usually someone gets hurt. It's just the way it is, but people move on. You really need to tell him how you feel.
cheat on him or start being a female dog to him
Making him get bored of you, try to act like a annoying little girl he he I remember one of my friend did that and the guy break up with her.
Marry him...lol


play cold fish like disinterested and begin showing interest in other guys.
just tell him the truth... just do it nicely...
hmm maybe ask him how. or just say to him look im done none for you.
This is ridiculous. Show him a little god da.m.n respect and tell him you want it to be over. If you give him the benefit of the doubt, instead of just assuming that he won't be able to leave you alone, he might rise to the challenge and leave you alone. Every heard of self-fulfilling prophecy? You are pulling what most guys pull all the time - ';oh I don't want to break up with her and hurt her, it will be so hard on her....'; wah wah. To guys like that, or people like that - don't give yourself so much credit - you're not that special, she/he will get over it. Trust me.
Grow up and rip the bandaid off. Pull the cord, make the leap. Hit the road Jack, don't come back. TELL HIM, don't play games, games are stupid.
restraining order
If it was me in this situation i would just tell him how i really feel and tell him that he have to deal with it and get your # changed and move on
Start farting when he is around.
You're probably better breaking up with him in a very kind way. It's hard to get started on that departure. Telling him that you are in different times of your life might be an honest way to do that. Perhaps you could say that you're looking for something in life but you no not at this moment what it is and that you have to look for it. He's just not what you foresee in the future. Make it seem as it is you that needs the time/space/ and that it is your issue, not his. That might give you a start. Trying to get him to break up with you might backfire. Ooph! Gossip!
maybe he is thinking the same thing about breaking up with you. Just tell him the truth. YOu both deserve better than that.
Just suck it up and tell him that you want to move on. This will only give you further strength and it will be honest. Anybody deserves that.


You will thank yourself and not worry about causing problems in the future for yourself.
I was like that before. I wanted to get out of the relationship but I know that when I'll do the break-up, he won't leave me alone. And so, I looked and did things that will make any guy break-up with their girlfriend but to no success at all because he forgives all the time. The last thing that I did but never really wanted to do it on the first place, was have another boyfriend. I let my male friend pretend that I was his girlfriend. And that did it. He broke-up with me.
Your flip floppin' around like a jelly fish. Either you want to end the relationship -----or you don't. But you can't have it both ways.


Sometimes you have to be cruel to be kind. Your not doing him any favors by staying with him if you truly don't want to be with him. If you really want to end it tell him how you honestly feel.
contact me

No comments:

Post a Comment