Friday, August 20, 2010

How do I break up with my boyfriend? I don't want to hurt him but I don't know what else to do.?

Well when we text (thats all we do is text) like all he says is K. And we never get to see each other. I want to break up with him but I don't know how. How would you do it without hurting him? Thanks in advance! :)How do I break up with my boyfriend? I don't want to hurt him but I don't know what else to do.?
your just too softy the guy is so not interested in you i even don't know why your calling him '; my boyfriend'; just tell him you don't want him anymore basically cuz he's not doing what a loving boyfriend should do don't care much bout his feelings (cuz he doesn't care bout yours ) your not his puppet u know show no interests don't be weak be strong





n DON'T SMILE when your telling him this





good luck :)How do I break up with my boyfriend? I don't want to hurt him but I don't know what else to do.?
wow! wait........


all you guys do is text :(


man, you really do have to dump hm


well what i will do is just say


';hey we never really see each other and all we do is text';,


';it doesn't make sense having this relationship or whatever blah blah';


he will maybe he'll be like ';yea i guess you right';


you will be like ';yea, aren't i always?? jk jk'; you know end it off with a joke, make him laugh, so you guys can be friends without saying the old saying XD
It is impossible to break up with someone without one or both of them getting hurt in the process, that's just a part of relationships that one must go through in order to grow and mature.
just talk to him giving him the reasons why you think you should break up..but whatever you say do not end up the break up with the famous ';we can still be freinds'; phrase cuz i know they hate that!!

No comments:

Post a Comment