Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can i break up with my boyfriend tactfully?

I've been dating this guy for three weeks and it just doesn't feel right,. He keeps telling me he loves me, but I know he's not the one, but I still care about him. I need advice on how to break up with him tactfully without hurting him too much.


Can someone please give me some advice?How can i break up with my boyfriend tactfully?
You should be honest, like you just were and let him know that you like him as a friend and think that you two have a great time, but you do not think that he is the one for you. He will either:


1. Understand and not talk to you anymore or remain friends


2. Try to be what you want





Either way, know what you want and mean what you say..respectfully.How can i break up with my boyfriend tactfully?
tell him nicely that is isn't gonna work out. but be nice about it.
  • mens hair
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment