Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How do I break-up with my boyfriend of 2 months?

I met someone else, and I like him a LOT more. I don't want to hurt my boy friend's feelings. How do I break up with him with out hurting his feelings?How do I break-up with my boyfriend of 2 months?
If your bf really likes you then there is no way to not hurt his feelings. But you need to be true to yourself or you wont be happy. Just tell him that you have feelings for some one else and that you hope he understands. (he probably wont btw) but you need to do what is best for you. It sux to break up with some one but sometimes you just have to, in order to make yourself happy.How do I break-up with my boyfriend of 2 months?
thts real harsh man


i jus feel sorry 4 tha dude, coz he may love u n stuff


n outta no where u come wit tha chop


OUCH!


ther is no otha way of gettin around breakin up wit sum1, without hurtin theirs feelins


n wen he sees u with tha guy


afta u've broke up


thts like rubbin salt on his wound


jus imagine if he done tht 2 u;)
i am in the same prob only i dont have another guy i sorta just really badly wanta be single i dont love him the way i used to i need major HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


n i dated mine for like 1 month so when u know the answer what to do tell me lol xoxox
Just say it - and next time say it before you find someone new - that's so wrong. What goes around comes around - so you're next.
Well.....your probably 13 years old...so just break up with him by texting him. He will get over it.




















sheeesh!

No comments:

Post a Comment