Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with my boyfriend?

I've been going out with my 15 year old boyfriend for about 2 months (i'm also 15). and I'm starting to realize that I don't like him as much anymore.. and I really really really miss when i was a total flirt with all the guys. I dont want to be stuck with one dude and not have any fun. I want to live my flirty happy life! Can anyone tell me how to break up with this guy?????How should I break up with my boyfriend?
If he is a good guy, you'r making a big mistake. But it's your choice.


It is nice to call him and go out somewhere like a park and explain him with honesty that you dont want to feel committed or attached to somebody now.So its better and for your own sake to break up , because you might hurt him.





He will underestand. He probably has a same feeling about having girlfriend believe it or not. It's in the nature of guys. Dont be surprise or hurt if he said the same thing to you too.





Good LuckHow should I break up with my boyfriend?
Well while your at school give him the ';4 word death phrase'; WE NEED TO TALK!!!!!, lol he'll knows whats coming..and then say: So I've been thinking, I don't see us as bf/gf really, its more like we're just friends so I'm gonna break up with you but we can still be friends if you wanna. :D
be honest and tell him its not working out


he doesnt deserve to be there if u dont like it


good luck!!





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AhOM5ZRSeMK58BPJWFxS36Tsy6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20090217132937AAgLlHE





answer my question plz!! i need a lot of help!!
Only 2 months? It can't be that hard. You just tell him the truth. We've only been dating for 2 months and I'd rather be single. Sorry. You are a nice guy but relationships are not for me.
Be honest with him. Tell him you're to young to be held down to one person..


The good thing is that you've been only dating for 2 months so he shouldn't be attached.
Honesty is really the best policy. After all, you don't want to be unhappy with this guy.
say, ';im sorry to tell u but your membership as my boyfriend is expired';
life is too short to be with someone you don't like
what if some do this to you when you like some one,
tell him you like and appreciate him but that you want to be free. chances are he might feel the same way.
What tart you are!

No comments:

Post a Comment