Friday, August 20, 2010

How to break up with my boyfriend meanly?!?

hi everyone


im a little pissed off right now


HOW do i break up with my boyfriend rudely and meanly


why? b cuz i found hes going out with my best friend


i was walking around and i saw them kissing but they didnt see me


HOW DO I DO IT?!How to break up with my boyfriend meanly?!?
burn everything he ever gave you and dump it on your ex bff in front of your bf. tell her what it is and then say '; you know what, you guys are both so horrible you really deserve each other.'; then never talk or take notice of either of them again. Be happy cuz neither of them are worth it and you found out before either of them hurt you any moreHow to break up with my boyfriend meanly?!?
Make Them No What They Did Was Wrong.


The next time you see them lip locking pretend you were shocked and cross your arms and say '; What the hell is going on here';


They will be speechless and then say '; You are such a dosh bag I don't deserve you! And you ( your best friend) your not my best friend your a slut!';


Then leave with your pride and dignity. You don't really deserve that you will find many men in your life!And friends like that are traders!
Oh my god, lol that happened to me.


I just would be like hey sexy, and act really sexy and stuff (even if your in mid scho) and act like insanely in to him, try to get together, then when ya'll go in for a kiss push him and tell him ya'll are over. BUT if you want to do it quikk call him and say ';Hey you know i got to thinking how you smell like moldy d*ck all the time, and that your teeth are kinda yellow, and you have bad breath, that i deserve better... We're done. Love ya b*tch :) have a nice day';


and then


*i know very taylor swifty* but like go out with his hottest friend *if he has one* or make sure to get another guy like right after and he has to be at least a rating of 5 points ahead of yo old ho bag man.


Hope I Helped :))
Don't stoop down to his level and do it to him back. Instead, forget about them or at least act like it. Act as if they never existed and go on with your life. Don't answer phone calls or anything. If you see them around, act as if you were happier without them. Trust me it works. People don't want someone until they are gone.
Start Of Stating A Point.


But Maybe Say...





Your Such A Dush. That's So Disrespectful Of You To Even Kiss My Best friend.


I Dont Want Nothing To Do With You. I Am So Embarrassed Of Even Looking At You Right Now.


We Are So Done. Period!
How about just taking the high road on this one and telling him it's over. I know it hurts right now and you are pissed, but you should think that you are better then that. Why stoop to his level.
OK txt him say hey baby hows it going? and when he says something bak say ive been wondering lately are u dating soemone else? and if he denies or says yes, either way, say U RETARD I KNOW U KISSED ME BFF! HOW COULD U! UR SUCH A CHEATER OR PLAYER! I HATE U B**CH! GET A LIFE AND STAY OUT OF MINE! WE ARE THROUGH!!
Why sink to his/their level?


End it and show both of them nothing but total and complete indifference! It takes emotional energy to act rude and mean. Don't waste that energy on either of them!
  • mens hair
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment