Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How can I break up with my boyfriend?

My ex-boyfriend and I just started dating again after three years, during which time we were friends. We've already been dating for a week and just decided to have sex, but when we tried, he couldn't stay hard-- and he's really ';small';. I don't know what to tell him, especially since I want to stay friends with him after we break up- and he will know this is the reason we're breaking up. What can I tell him so there's no hard feelings and so we can stay friends? Thanks!How can I break up with my boyfriend?
That's so rude! You shouldn't be like that! If you don't feel like loving him for what he is just leave him alone...let go of him...be nice.How can I break up with my boyfriend?
you are a disgrace to women

Report Abuse



haha you don't like him in the first place if you are breaking it off for that reason.... don't lead him on just end it.... his feelings will be hurt no matter what so just get it over with
just tell him hes small, so he can work on getting it right next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment