Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with my boyfriend?

Okay so I started dating this guy in college and now it's the summer. We live 7 hours away and just had our 7 month anniversary. Things just aren't going well now. I want to break up with him but I feel as though I should do it in person. But he's 7 hours away. I feel like breaking up over the phone would be a little harsh since we've been together 7 months. I could do it when we get back to school but I don't want to wait that long. What should I do?How to break up with my boyfriend?
dont postpone things or beat around the bush just tell him things arent working out asap so you can enjoy your summer and be happy :)How to break up with my boyfriend?
If its really important to be in person and it cannot wait, then you need to satisfy the obstacles of distance and make it happen.


Since you are the one wanting the break-up, then you need to make the effort to travel since this is what you want.





To have what you want in life is not always easy to come by.


So if your heart is set on this choice, then you need to do it...or wait till school starts or do it over the email or phone.
tell him to meet you a place half way and say you have to talk. then just tell him that the whole distance situation isnt working out. im sure he'll understand.
over the phone cause you dont want to drive 7 hours to breakup with someone that would be a waste of time.
just do it on the phone because its not good for either of u to keep this relationship up

No comments:

Post a Comment