Friday, August 20, 2010

How should i Break Up with my Boyfriend?

He is really important to me becase he was my first kiss and we have had geat tims 2gether but iam starting to like someone else.He likes me alot and i dont want him 2 end up being heart broken.How should i break up with him? plz HelpHow should i Break Up with my Boyfriend?
Girl, i have the same problem right now! And i guess you know to, that it is reallly hard. I guess all you can do is tell him that it would be soo much better if yall were just friends soo yall don't get in to any sort of fight or something. Be sure to tell him how you feel so that he knows..It will make him feel better.. Good Luck!How should i Break Up with my Boyfriend?
Either way, he's gonna get his heart broken.


And there is nothing you can do about it.


So just tell him how you feel and that hes still important to you but you only see him as a friend now. He'll eventually move on.

No comments:

Post a Comment