Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How should I break up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend alex and I need to break up. He was in love with me for months he told me before we got together. Well I feel no spark, and I really just want to be friends. The thing is ill have to work with him in community service for the next 5 years until he has to leave. So I need a good excuse so he won't hate my guts...How should I break up with my boyfriend?
just tell him that u dont have the same feelings for him like u use to.How should I break up with my boyfriend?
Say you need thinking time. Say things have happened lateley and you've been great but right now is not the time for us. Maybe later down the road we can get back together but I'm sorry just not now
honesty is the best route... why don't you just tell him the truth. tell him that you love him but not in the way he loves you. and you would rather tell him that now then to lead him on and hurt him and in the long run ruin a great friendship.
tell him you don't think things are working, and just tell him that you still have feelings for him. but the spark isn't there anymore. and that you want to be friends with him, because you don't want to let him go all the way, and you don't want to loose him that much because you still want him in your life.





or you could tell him you just need a break from him, and let him know that there is a chance you might want to get back together with him.








or you can break up with him, tell him you want to be friends still, and if he starts to hate you. let him hate you, because if he truely did love you like he says he does, he will still want you in his life.








best of luck, i hope that helps youu.
  • mens hair
  • NSW Research chemicals
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment