Friday, August 20, 2010

Whats a good way to break up with your boyfriend?

SO my boyfriend ignores me and doesn't even try talking to me. He even said i am a horrible girlfriend, because i don't try. Tell me how that works out!!!! ARG! and i wanna break up with him without hurting him. Got any ideas?Whats a good way to break up with your boyfriend?
You cannot break up with anyone and not hurt their feelings. He obviously doesn't care about your feelings, since he calls you a horrible girlfriend. That is a cue to dump him and start sleeping with the star quarterback or the nerdy science guy. Maybe take some karate classes, in case he comes back, after he finds out he can't get laid anymore.Whats a good way to break up with your boyfriend?
SMS HIM
For some guys, being in a relationship makes them feel good. They may say that your not trying and you probably are, but they just aren't paying attention. They want a girlfriend to brag to their friends. I usually call them on the phone or talk to them when your alone. NOT IN FRONT OF HIS FRIENDS. Don't just say its over, explain why and maybe you can work things out and save your relationship.
say'; honestly _______ i like u but we dont do anything together and u treat me like ____ so im not sure if we should stay together or i dont know if we r right for each other. ';








he might have not noticed that he was being an a$%hole and u could live happily ever after, but if he really is an a%$ then dont worry about hurting his feelings
What?





first, there is no good way!





Second, why would you care if you hurt him or not? He sounds like a crap boyfriend who deserves an equally crap break up.
Cheat - Then play Megastylez - Jump With Me
i think he broke up with you all ready
Well him telling you that your a horrible girlfriend is hurtful to you so it shouldnt be that hard to break up with him. Ask him if your such a horrible girlfriend why are you still together. If you wanna be nice about just tell him thats not working out and you should go your seperate ways or somthing like that.
you cant break up with someone without hurting them, unless they dont like you that much to begin with
let him see you kissing another boy
There's never any guarantee that anything you say or do won't hurt someone's feelings. Keep in mind that you're not responsible for others' feelings. Did you know that we each choose which feelings to have at any given moment? It's true! I myself choose to be hurt if a girl tells me, ';I'm sorry, but we can't see each other any more, 'hun'! It's just not working out!';





If a girl tells me this and then stops seeing me, I'm the one who chooses to be hurt, rather than simply reply, ';I see! Well, I'm sorry things haven't worked out and I understand if you want to leave me.';





Your only responsibility to your soon-to-be ex-boyfriend is to be tactful and respectful. No drama. No disrespect. And that's it!
dumb his A$$! b like im a horrible girlfriends huh? well screw u were done!
Broke up is always hurt, if either of both of you still have some love with one another. If you feel like break up with him, just use the most common one like cannot get along with both personal character.

No comments:

Post a Comment