Wednesday, August 18, 2010

How to break up with my boyfriend of 2 years?

I want to break up with my boyfriend of 2 years but i love him but he cheated on me with my best friend and when I went over hes house for a party he was laying on hes ex girlfriend and now im hearing there back together how should i tell him i want to break upHow to break up with my boyfriend of 2 years?
Girl,I fell you and do this exactly.Call his and say ';we need to talk';.If he jokes say this isn't the matter for joking.Tell him what you heard in rumors and say if you dont tell the truth its over.If he does don't react just say OK i call you later.This is what it should sound like.








You:Ummmmm we need to talk


Him:Ohhhhhhh am im in trouble mom


You:This isn't the matter for joking this is serious


Him:Sorry whats wrong


You:Ive heard that you and Chelsae(JUST AN EXAMPLE)are still dating


Him:Whatever


You:Tell me the truth or its over


Him:I didnt


You:Ok call you later











Thats just the way i would do itHow to break up with my boyfriend of 2 years?
i think it's just over.
I think he already broke up with you... Sorry...
  • mens hair
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment