Friday, August 20, 2010

What's the best way to break up with your boyfriend?

I've been meaning to do it for a long time. I was actually planning on doing it yesterday, but my friend went up to me and told me that I was all he talked about yesterday.. I feel really bad, but I just don't want to string him along any longer. So how to I cut him off in a nice way?What's the best way to break up with your boyfriend?
There's really never a right or wrong way to end a relationship. But honesty can go a long way toward making the breakup as painless as possible. Don't get into any long, drawn out discussions about your reasons, just let it be known that you have made up your mind and that you wish him all the best in life. It won't be easy at first for him to accept, but over time the hurt will ease and he will be able to move on. I wish you the best. Peace
  • mens hair
  • red hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment