Friday, August 20, 2010

How Can I break up with my boyfriend?

Me and this boy have been going out for about 3 months, and We've only seen each other one time at a party. He's the sweetest guy ever, but we barely see each other. I've been liking other people at school, and they've been liking me back, but I'm stuck with my boyfriend. He never gets online, or answers my calls. I don't want to break up with him over myspace because that would be rude, so what should I say and do?How Can I break up with my boyfriend?
If you never see or talk to your boyfriend, then he definitely isn't even your boyfriend. Just call and say you want to break up. If he doesn't answer, leave a message on his voicemail. Then move on.How Can I break up with my boyfriend?
look on line for a song called 50 WAY TO LOOSE YOUR LOVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment